This year is shaping up to have our best variety of beginner, intermediate and advanced sessions! If you're new to Drupal or a seasoned pro, we've got something for you!
We've received 31 session proposals (at the time of this post) about design, development, Drupal 8 and business strategy.
You can click on the links below and begin casting your votes now! Look for the orange button at the bottom of each session proposal's page.
There's also time remaining to submit a session, so be quick if you'd like to score some votes!
Note: you must be registered and logged in to vote!
- Show Views to your Designer and They'll Love You (Beginner)
- Component-Based Web Design (Beginner)
- (NEW) Mobile Design in 2014 and Beyond (Intermediate)
- Creating a User-Friendly Search UI with Drupal (Intermediate)
- Intentional Site Building: the Evolution of Drupal (Intermediate)
- Rapid Prototyping with Bootstrap (Advanced)
- Responsive Theming with Aurora, SASS & BEM Syntax (Advanced)
- How to Make Non-Tech-Geeks Love Drupal (Beginner)
- 5 Reasons Mobile Sucks (But it's Still the Future) (Beginner)
- Lessons From 10 Years Building a Drupal Dev Shop (Beginner)
- Tackling Accessibility (Intermediate)
- Paddling Upstream from the Waterfall to Consultancy Scrum (Intermediate)
- Using Drupal to power SaaS: Lessons from SVOD.co (Intermediate)
- Succeeding with Fixed Budgets (Advanced)
- Introduction to Drupal 8 (Beginner)
- Drupal as an API Layer (Intermediate)
- Migrating into Drupal 8 (Intermediate)
- D8 Theme System: hook_theme() to Twig Template (Intermediate)
- Be Ready to Drupal 8: OOP Introduction (Intermediate)
- Drupal 8: Configuration Management (Intermediate)
- Getting Started with Drupal 8 Theming (Intermediate)
- Drupal 8: OOP and Interfaces (Advanced)
- Lingotek + Drupal = The Power to Translate (Beginner)
- Drupal Performance, Tips and Tricks (Beginner)
- Win with Drupal: Windows tools for Drupal users (Beginner)
- Selling Online with Drupal Commerce (Beginner)
- Git Usage in Drupal Development (Beginner)
- Behaviour Driven Development (Beginner)
- Myth Busting Website Performance Truisms (Intermediate)
- Decoupled Drupal (Intermediate)
- Merlin: Automatic Site Builder and Tester (Advanced)