DrupalCamp Toronto 2014 will be hosted at the Humber College Lakeshore Campus, located at 3199 Lake Shore Blvd West.
3199 Lake Shore Blvd West
Our keynotes will take place in the A128 auditorium. Please view the PDF MAP of the A building area for details.
Humber College has made 10 suites available (first come, first serve) at their Lakeshore Residence. Bookings must be complete before 4pm on May 1st. Check in must be on May 2nd. The rate is $74.00 per suite, per night.
- 2-Bedroom Suite (two private bedrooms with a double bed on each side)
- shared 3-piece washroom in suite
- full size fridge, freezer, microwave
- free internet (ethernet cable access only)
- air conditioning, bed linens, towels
- NO beer bottles allowed (beer cans, liquor bottles OK)
Upon reservation, a deposit is due in the amount of your first night’s stay. The remaining balance is due upon check-in (payments accepted: Visa, Mastercard and Debit - NO CASH.
Use this link to reserve online: www.humber.ca/conference/make-reservation
- Select ‘Individual Registration’
- Fill out information as required
- Under ‘Group Name’ reference ‘Drupal User Group’
- Submit reservation and one of our staff will follow up accordingly
Humber College Lakeshore Campus is easily accessible by public transit. Visit the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC)'s website for transit directions or use Google Maps as a starting point for finding transit information. Note, cash fare for one trip is $3.
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
Come to Toronto for DrupalCamp, but check Tourism Toronto for more information on tourist packages and hotels. Sometimes a package deal can make travel less expensive and more fun. What is your interest: opera, ballet, live theatre, art gallery, museums, shopping, music, sports?